Lass Is Here, From Harloe Rae




Title: LASS
Author: Harloe Rae
Genre: New Adult/Friends-to-Lovers/Opposites Attract
Release Date: January 31, 2019

Blurb

Addison Walker is every fantasy I never dared to believe in.
Moving to this town was already monumental.
Finding her removes any lingering doubt.
She’s bold and vibrant.
Beautiful and confident.
Far too good for the likes of me.
Luckily, I’ve never been very good at avoiding temptation.
My desire is growing beyond control.
I’m done waiting on the sidelines.
When opportunity strikes, I eagerly take advantage.
Signing on the dotted line before thinking twice.
The repercussions cross my mind far too late.
When she swiftly sticks me in the friend-zone, there’s not a damn thing I can do about it.

Addison is just down the hall—might as well be miles away.
Temptation drives me to the edge of sanity.
She speaks to my deepest cravings like a siren.
Our chemistry blurs every line.
This battle seems impossible to win.
Yet my determination doesn’t wane.
It only takes one night to change everything.

After all, I didn’t come all this way to settle for less.



My Review 
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Shane and Addison's story is such a treat! This is a new author to me and I couldn’t have had a better introduction to her writing. Rae has easily made a spot for herself on my must-read list of authors with this sweet, steamy, endearing story. Rae clearly delights in torturing her characters -- and in turn, her readers – in the most deliciously wicked way. All the push and pull and false starts between Shane and Addy only serve to stoke the smoldering, slow-burning fire between them so that their chemistry is insanely, explosively intense. Between Shane and Addy being “just friends" (yeah, right) and their very different personalities, backgrounds and experience, their story is one wild, evocative, sexy and compelling ride! 

Shane breaks from his rigidly religious family and preordained future, ending up in the small town of Garden Grove. It’s everything you would expect from a small town -- quaint and inviting, complete with quirky characters, awesome BFF's and busybodies. The first time Shane lays eyes on Addison, he sees a new, very different future ahead of him. But his inexperience and naivety are his greatest enemies in going after what his heart really wants. 

Shane is amazingly swoon worthy, in an understated, surprising way. He's is the alpha that almost wasn’t, and his inexperience and lack of social acuity are his most loveable traits, after his big gooey heart. But let’s just say Shane is a really quick learner, finds his inner alpha, and Addy reaps the benefits. With that simple statement, I’ve skipped to the end of their road to an HEA, but the journey is anything but simple, and it’s the very best part of the story. There are turns and bumps and a stall or two, but it all makes these characters that much more loveable. Their journey sweeps you up and carries you along, and you’ll love every minute of this steamy, delicious, emotional read! 

I’ll admit, I have a soft spot for a beta hero, so I loved Shane almost instantly. Watching him try and falter, then learn and grow, makes him one of the most memorable heroes I’ve ever read. Between his awkwardness and fumbling, and the contrast between his thoughts and the words that actually came out of his mouth, Shane was just so freakin' adorable, my swoony heart was all twitterpated just for him. 

This book has so much to offer – a new take on the friends to lovers romance, small-town charm, twists, turns and surprises, comic relief and laugh-out-loud moments, a strong, feisty heroine, a loveable hero who will steal your heart, and enough chemistry to light up your Kindle. Completely worthy of a 1-Click, you’ll love this freshly unique, sexy, humorous and heartfelt story! 

Grab your copy today, and let me know what you think of Shane and Addison.  U til next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.
AMAZON TOP 1000 REVIEWER

Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!