Broken Heart From Cybill Cain Is Finally Here!!






A vampire’s love lives forever.


For thousands of years I waited to find my Sara. She was everything to me. Three years ago I lost her. The time without her has left me a cold, empty, shell of man. I had given up hope when I found her again. But she doesn’t know who I am. Someone has stolen her memories of our time together. I’m going to make her remember our love. I’m going to make her remember what my touch can do to her body. I’m going to make her mine again, forever. Then I’ll find those who took her from me, and I’ll make them pay.


MY REVIEW
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

OMGee, people, I’m completely at a loss on how to put my feelings about this book into words! Everything is still all jumbled up, because, while this one made me think (about some darn scary stuff that's a little too real) it made me feel, and I’m still swamped by all the emotion! Eli and Sara's love is one of those epic loves for the ages. A love that nothing can ever sever; not time, distance, brainwashing or circumstances. No matter what separates them, these two will always find their way back to each other. It’s the kind of love we all love to read about and long to find for ourselves.

Broken Heart picks up sometime after the end of Dark Heart, and again leaves us hanging on a precipice and desperate for more of Eli and Sara's story. A lot comes to light about the vampires who have disappeared and who is behind it, and Cain has done a terrifyingly terrific job of bringing deep state conspiracies and the all-seeing eye of “Big Brother" to life as Eli, Sara, Mads and Malik battle for their lives and the vampire race.

Yet somehow, in the midst of all of the evils prevailing, Cain strikes a beautiful balance with the evocative heat and palpable emotion between Eli and Sara, adding in sprinkles of humor to lighten up the dark. One thing is certain. Once you begin this journey with Eli and Sara, you’ll have no choice but to see it through to the end, because their story is THAT compelling, with no vampire glamour needed. It’s been ages since I’ve read paranormal, leaning towards lighter reading these days, but this? This is worth diving into the PNR genre again. Rarely have I seen an epic love like that of Eli and Sara's, and theirs is a story you absolutely won't want to miss!

Grab your copy via the links, below and get ready to fall in love with Eli! U til next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.
AMAZON TOP 1000 REVIEWER


 ❤ Amazon US | ❤ Amazon UK | ❤ Amazon CA | ❤ Amazon AU

This is Stories of the Heart Book 2. To understand what is happening you need to have read Dark Heart, Stories of the Heart Book 1. ❤ This story ends on a cliffhanger. ❤ Book 3, Fiery Heart will be released April 29, 2019.

New to Stories of the Heart? Go back to the beginning of this scorching hot affair, where a vampire finds his forever love on Christmas Eve.


I am more than a man. I am the lover that will take you to heights you’ve never imagined.
I have seen stars turn to dust. I have felt my heart turn to stone. Then I found Sara, and knew that each long night waiting had been but a prelude to this time with her.   But I met her in a dream, and we’re about to wake up. If I had found her sooner, we would have had more time. But it doesn’t matter because there would never be enough. I’ll defy the ticking clock and show her the passion she inspires in my immortal soul. Time will never take her from me. I will carry the taste of her on my tongue for eternity. I will whisper her name when the sun burns from the sky.

 ❤ AMAZON US | ❤ AMAZON UK | ❤ AMAZON CA | ❤ AMAZON AU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!