LOVE ME TOMORROW
by Maria Luis
Available Now!


They call her America’s Sweetheart.
And me? I’m the so-called “inked god” she dumped on TV. 

I’ve tried to forget her. I’ve tried to move on. 

Until I discover that her family is opening a new restaurant next to my tattoo parlor. 

If I were a gentleman, I’d offer my congratulations and go my own way.
If I were a gentleman, I’d let her be . . . but I’m not

Savannah Rose may claim I’m nothing more than a friend, but that slight hitch in her breath whenever I get too close says that America’s sweetheart is nothing but a liar.

All it takes is one scorching kiss, and I vow in her ear: “You’re going to beg, Savannah. Beg me to touch you, beg me to give you more, and if you’re real good, maybe I’ll do it all over again before you have to beg for that too.” 

I’m no gentleman.
But Savannah Rose? She’s no one’s sweetheart but mine.


My Review
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

In case you haven’t been following along closely, we first met Owen Harvey in his twin’s book, Tempt Me With Forever, and you can expect Gage to show up here. And two Harvey boys? Its like the old Doublemint commercial, and yes please (https://youtu.be/RKWEYzj79S0). Then Owen popped up briefly in this Put a Ring On It series. As you may know, the series is about a reality show, and New Orleans royalty, Savannah Rose is the bachelorette who's supposed to find her true love. Spoiler alert: she doesn't. She rejects both of the final two gentlemen (Nick and Dominic from the first two books in this series).

Now, I’m not one to gossip, but it appears Owen and Savannah have a bit of a history. And that may well be the understatement of the year. Owen is deeply embroiled with the Rose family, from some truly awful treatment of him by the Rose patriarch years ago and his having dated Savannah's younger sister (seriously?!) to the Rose corporation trying to get their hands on Owen's prime real estate (no, that’s not a euphemism). It’s all very telanovela and delightfully scandalous.

It seems like we've waited forever for Owen and Savannah's story and, boy howdy, it sure didn’t disappoint! I’ll admit, I expected a bit of an ick factor with Owen dating one sister and then the other but it was all very PG with limited details, so Luis quickly had me eating out of Owen's hand. Yes, he's a yummy hunk of prime real estate (and that IS a euphemism), but he has hidden depths that humanize him and made me want to wrap him up in my arms. Fortunately Savannah was able to do that for me. And Savannah ended up being one of my favorite heroines ever! For someone affluent and wealthy whose life should be all yacht parties and jet setting, this girl sure has her hands full and battles to fight. She's smart and strong, and with Owen's help figures out how to better stand up for herself and go after what she wants.

I love everything about these two and their journey to forever. It’s not all smooth sailing, and there are quite a few curve balls thrown at them, but Owen and Savannah weather things together, which only serves to make them stronger. This book has my favorite kind of conflict, created from external sources, that show the characters that they’re stronger together, and Owen and Savannah's story is so satisfying and fulfilling to read.

This book closes out the series with a bang. Tons more heart, lots more humor and enough heat to power a nuclear reactor (steamy kiss in the rain anyone?), along with some shocking secrets that I never saw coming! If that’s not enough, the author then gives us some amazing behind the scenes gems that have me considering things that weren’t even on my radar and wanting to visit NOLA yesterday! So this is all well and good and hopefully compels you to start reading this book ASAP. But the piece de resistance? The Celebrity Tea “journalist" finally gets their comeuppance, and it’s one of the most hilarious but gratifying scenes in the book.

If you haven’t yet read Maria's work, you’re seriously missing out! It’s snarky and sassy, full of smexy heat and incendiary chemistry, and gives the reader the best kind of emotional whiplash while leaving her heart happy and satisfied. What are you waiting for? You can start with this book and catch up with the others as you have time. You won’t be sorry.

You’re still here? Go tap that 1-Click button already. Happy reading! Click the link below to get your copy, and check out the author info and links to connect with Maria.  Psst, her Facebook group is tons of fun!  Until next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.
AMAZON TOP 500 REVIEWER 

1-click at the special release price of $2.99 or read in Kindle Unlimited!









Maria Luis is the author of sexy contemporary romances, though she may or may not have a few historical romances hiding in the cobwebs of her computer.

When she's not writing about strong men and the sassy women who sweep them off their feet, Maria is a historian who specializes in medieval England and 19th century New Orleans. What do the two eras have in common, you ask? Not much, except for disease, scandalous activities and crime--Maria's favorite topics. 
Maria lives in New Orleans with her better half, where she can generally be found hiking with her two dogs, Zeus and Athena, kayaking in Louisiana's inter-coastal waterways, or curled up on the couch with a good book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!