Coming January 8th From Alexa Padgett


Deep In the Heart
From Alexa Padgett
Available for preorder now!

I'm so darn excited about this book!! This one is truly, amazingly special and will definitely hit you "deep in the heart."

It’s not often that a book I’ve finished reading wakes me in the middle of the night, and its even more rare that one shoves me out of bed in order to capture my thoughts. Never, in the hundreds of books I’ve reviewed, have I ever had a Camden Grace whisper to me, “You have to make readers understand that Jenna has been knocked down dozens of times but she still gets back up – Every. Single. Time,” or a Jenna Olsen insist, “They need to know how indomitable, courageous and strong Cam is, and how he was willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING when he stood up for me to pretty much the entire world!” These two characters have burrowed deep down inside me, sharing their tragedies and heartbreak but leaving me with their bravery, tenacity and grace. I'm not sure I've ever seen two characters walk through the refining fire and emerge with the beauty, caliber and magnificence of Cam and Jenna.

This is only the first paragraph of my review. If you're not yet unequivically convinced that you need this book, maybe the rest of my review will convince you.  While you're at it, take a look at Padgett's other books. If you like rock star romance, you'll love her books, and even if you don't, Cam and Jenna's story will leave its mark on you.  This book goes live on January 8th, and I'll pop back in with another post to remind you, just in case you haven't had a chance to preorder.  Until next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!