What’s a witch gotta do to reverse a
magical coma, anyway?

The Misfortune of Dating a Witch: Magic
and Mayhem Universe

by Niecey Roy


I’m broken.

Okay, not actually. But even though I’m new at this witch stuff, I’m pretty sure things aren’t
supposed to randomly burst into flames around me. It’s really starting to cramp my style.

To make matters worse, I accidentally put my date in a magical coma. And somehow—a
rookie mistake—I yanked Daniel’s soul from his body. As a witch, I totally suck.

The bad news: time is running out to return Daniel’s soul or he’ll haunt me forever. The good
news: Baba Yaga told me how to fix this mess. Hard to do, though, when my magic is going
haywire and there’s a super sexy badass hunter who won’t let me out of his sight. Did I
mention there’s a demon out there trying to kill me?

I swear, this witch can’t catch a break!


My Review

Phaedra is a nascent witch with zero training. She was raised in foster care and just recently found out through a great aunt about her heritage. Her not having a handle on her powers is downright dangerous, if the incinerated curtains and putting her date in a coma while fighting a demon is any indication.

This is a quick, fun read that I blazed through while doing a fair amount of cackling. Between demon possessed corpses, egocentric seasoned witches, prankster spirits and stoic hunters, there’s never a dull moment in Phaedra's world. This story is heavy on the paranormal and light on the romance which, I suspect, will continue to build between Phaedra and her sexy, stoic hunter and protector, Theron.

The story is fast paced and the characters quirky, eccentric and endearing, so I’m ready to get my hands on the next book now! If you’re looking for a quick, fun, humorous read, you’ll enjoy this one. Grab your copy via the links below, and scroll down to learn more about the Magical Mayhem Universe and the other books in the series.  Until next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.
AMAZON TOP 500 REVIEWER 







~ READ ALL THE MMU RELEASES ~

https://magicandmayhemuniverse.com


Note from Niecey ~

94 pages. This book is an MMU novella releasing along with 16 other side-splitting hilarious
novellas by other wonderfully talented authors writing in Robyn Peterman's Magic &
Mayhem Universe. I've intertwined a couple of her characters, along with my own, and have
created a humorous paranormal romance for your reading pleasure!

I can't tell you how excited I was when Robyn asked me to join this group of awesomely
talented authors. Writing in the MMU-verse has seriously been a blast. I've always wanted
to venture into paranormal, and this was the nudge I needed. Everyone in the group is so
incredibly talented. I'm very lucky to be part of this Blast Off!


Here's what Robyn says about her fantastic Magic & Mayhem Universe...


I’m Robyn Peterman, the creator of the Magic and Mayhem Series and I’d like to invite you
to my Magic and Mayhem Universe.

What is the Magic and Mayhem Universe, you may ask?

Well, let me explain…

It’s basically authorized fan fiction written by some amazing authors that I stalked and
blackmailed! KIDDING! I was lucky and blessed to have some brilliant authors say yes!
They have written brand new stories using my world and some of my characters. And let me
tell you…the results are hilarious!

So here it is! Blast off with us into the hilarious Magic and Mayhem Universe. Side splitting
books by fantabulous authors! Check out each and every one. You will laugh your way to a
magical HEA!

Writing in Robyn's Universe is without a doubt the most fun in the world. Check out all my
craziness and SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN to see all the FANTASTIC AUTHORS
who've also joined the MAGIC & MAYHEM FAMILY!!

So many LAUGHS! You can get EVERY SINGLE BOOK from Robyn's Magic & Mayhem
series RIGHT HERE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!