I hate Drew Woods, and she hates me. 

Even so, I’m not the cold jerk most make me out to be, and I have no problem moving the single mom and her baby into my home. I do, however, draw a line when it comes to acting on the way her loose lips make me feel.

Alive.

She’s too mouthy, too prying, and her curves are way too distracting.

I might have lost my way after a nearly fatal car accident, but I’m not stupid. Giving in to Drew would be a short-lived fix for this pain I’m saddled with, and I knead something permanent.

I’d be insane to think what we have could be anything other than temporary…right?

Grab Your Slice Here:

My Review 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

After meeting Drew and Winston in A Pizza My Heart, I eagerly awaited their story. These two are outrageous together and mix as well as fire and oil. But all of their mutual supposed hatred and sniping only serves to build the tension between them, turning up the heat, and it provides for one glorious, wild ride! 

Drew Woods has her hands full as a single mother, and her stubborn independence precludes her from accepting help from friends, even when it's offered. So it's really no great surprise when her best friend's brother, Winston, takes matters into his own hands when Drew’s car breaks down. 

Winston is a bit of a conundrum. He comes across as a laid back, irresponsible, ne'er-do-well, but this guy has layers. It's delightful entertainment to watch Drew peel back those layers while Winston pushes Drew’s buttons and gets under her skin. Drew does her own amount of pushing and it serves to make them both better people. When they realize that all that hatred is just the flip side of the love coin, well let's just say that the shock of that realization and the ensuing fear can cause people to behave unpredictably. 

Clever and fun, humorous and heartfelt, this is romantic comedy at its best. Be prepared to laugh out loud, fall in love and have your heart squeezed in the best of ways. Don’t pass up the chance to visit a quaint beachside community, get introduced to the craziest pizza toppings you'll ever come across, and meet these amazing characters that will abscond with your heart. Tap that 1-Click and start reading today!

 Get your copy using the links above, then scroll down for author info. Until next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers,

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.
AMAZON TOP 500 REVIEWER 


About Teagan

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.


KEEP IN TOUCH!

➜ WEBSITE
➜ FACEBOOK




Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!