An Epic Romcom Adventure - Rockaway Bride by Pippa Grant




Title: Rockaway Bride
Author: Pippa Grant
Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy
 Release Date: June 29, 2018



Blurb

A Rockstar Bridenaps a Preschool Teacher...

Kidnapping the bride seemed like a good idea at the time.

Her fiancé stole my fortune, so I stole his woman.

Tit for tat. Or tat for tit. However you want to look at it.

The one thing I didn’t expect?

Willow Honeycutt, preschool teacher, boy band super fan, is completely crazy.

And somehow she’s turned the tables on me.

Now, she’s holding me hostage, and she won’t let me go until we hit every item on her sparkly new, completely insane bucket list.

And that last item?

That last item might cost me more than any fortune.

It very well might cost me my heart.

Rockaway Bride is a romping fun romance between a down-on-his-luck rock star and a boy band-loving preschool teacher, complete with a road trip, handcuffs, and fun with nuns. This romantic comedy stands alone with no cheating or cliffhangers and ends with a rockin' awesome happily ever after.






My Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Once again we return to the wild, wonderful, wacky world of supersized and royal hockey players, an all girls boy band cover band and emotional support monkeys, with the addition of stilt fighters, nuns and affectionate farm animals. Truthfully, we all knew Willow wouldn’t really marry Martin, but who could have foreseen what would happen next? After consuming too much mead in the company of the royal sheep, Willow finds herself handcuffed to the world's biggest rock star, stowed away below deck on a stinky fishing boat. And then things really get interesting. Instead of a hostage stolen away from her wedding at the royal castle, Willow turns the tables and spends her honeymoon taking Dax, her rock star kidnapper, on the adventure of a lifetime through Europe.  Now you're probably asking, “Why would a rock star kidnap a pre-school teacher related to royalty?” That’s actually quite an entertaining story you’ll have to read to believe.
  
I think Willow’s story will resonate with a lot of readers. If we're honest, we read fiction to escape real life for a little while, and who wouldn't love to ditch the day to day routine and go on a crazy, fantastic adventure of a lifetime? And in classic Pippa style, this is one outrageous, hilarious, thrilling adventure. But along with all the madcap antics and zany situations, the changes and growth in both Willow and Dax as their relationship develops is a beautiful, heartwarming delight to watch. Willow breaks out of her pre-school teacher mold and let’s the bold, courageous, risk taker loose. As Dax tags along and observes Willow, doing his best to keep her out of trouble, his perspective on his life and career changes. He realizes not everyone is after him for his fame and fortune, and most of all, he learns to live in the moment, have some fun and actually laugh, which he hasn’t done for a very long time. 

It’s always a bittersweet experience when I’ve finished a Pippa Grant book. I’ve laughed till my side hurts and tears are running down my face. I’ve possibly cried but definitely had my heart squeezed within an inch of its life. I’ve lived a grand, exciting adventure that I never want to see end. I’ve loved, both the amazing story as well as these quirky, phenomenal, perfectly flawed and eternally endearing characters who have forever carved their place in my heart. This book touches every part of the reader with its humor, hilarity, tenderness and heart, and I will never get enough of these spectacular, unique, perfectly imperfect characters. If you’ve never read Pippa, seriously, what are you waiting for?!! Her books promise an unparalleled reading experience that will touch your heart, make the worst day brighter, and even help to restore your faith in humanity. Run as fast as you can to the 1-Click button and start reading this book today. I promise, you’ll be glad you did! 


Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AUDIO PRE-ORDER 

Releasing July 3, 2018




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!