New From Jillian Quinn: Pucking Parker

Title: Pucking Parker
Series: Face-Off Legacy #1 (Standalone Series)
Author: Jillian Quinn
Genre: Sports Romance, Romantic Comedy, New Adult Romance
Release Date: October 17, 2018
I'm the coach's daughter.
He's my dad's favorite player
And completely off-limits
The first time I met Preston Parker, I slammed face first into his wet, chiseled abs. In the men’s locker room, of all places. I did the world’s longest walk of shame in front of dozens of hockey players. As if that wasn’t embarrassing enough, Mr. MVP gave me one of his killer smirks, right before dropping his towel in front of me. Just to prove a point. That no woman can resist him. Not even me.
Now, I can’t stop thinking about Parker naked. He keeps finding ways to see me, touch me. And I find myself wanting to break my dad’s rules about his players. Rules I never break for a reason. Because falling for a player like Parker… That was never part of the plan.

My Review 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bex’s father is the head coach for the men's hockey team at Strickland University and he has three rules:   No talking to his players. No hanging out with his players. No dating his players.  Part of his reasoning comes from a bad experience Bex had with a hockey player in high school, so she has no problem abiding by those rules, until she meets Preston Parker, the captain of the team.  She knows he’s a player off the ice as well, but something about him has her wanting to bend the rules, if not break them.

After reading “Parker," the story of Preston's parents, I was interested in reading an early copy of this book. It was great to get reacquainted with familiar characters and learn more about the next generation. In true Quinn style we have an entertaining story with a little humor, a little heat and a lot of heart.  I loved these young adult characters and was impressed with their strength and maturity, in spite of the anticipated “pushing away the one you love to the detriment of both so there can be a make-up scene.”  I was a little surprised the long-standing issue Bex had wasn’t resolved, but it’s entirely possible the issue will crop up again in another character's book, because it’s only a matter of time before it comes back to haunt her. So I’ll be eager to read future books due to this as well as spending more time with the other guys as they embark on their hockey careers. If you like heartfelt, witty, sports romances with steamy chemistry, you’ll love Preston and Bex's story.

Grab your copy of this light-hearted, entertaining sports romance today! Until next time, dear reader

Much love between the covers, 

BookAddict

*See my other reviews here.





Jillian Quinn is an international bestselling romance author who likes her females just as alpha as their swoon-worthy male counterparts. As a lover of all things bookish, Jillian has a serious book-hoarding problem and runs a blog in her free time. When she's not reading, writing, or blogging, she's obsessively fangirling over hockey players and can be found wherever she can catch the next hockey game.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where's My Slingshot When I Need It?

Magnolia Sound, New From Samantha Chase In 2019!